Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My Angel Sings

I've been for so many practices this week that my ass is busted from sitting down on the piano stool.

The Sunday's performance was great. But the pay wasn't great. Haha.

Someone could really reach real high without even stretching much. Wow. She's an angel.

I was kinda down on Wednesday but Umesh said something that really made my day. Thanks. Some things come during the unpredictable times and unseen corners.

Speaking of times and moments, Stephanie said something that made me wonder.
"It really is annoying when you tell people a joke or something and the effect is not the same and the effect isn't there. The moment's gone."
Yeah. She made me think about how should I put it. That person didn't hear me. Not her fault. Maybe it was meant to go to the grave with me. It never existed.

我现在感到对自己很失望。 我怎么样会对她那么冷静? 真是对不起。
我应该忘记过了的事情。

No comments: