Wednesday, March 14, 2007

To The Heavans & Down From Haven

CF camp is over. I'm back. I'm physically exhausted but spiritually refreshed. It was something different this time. Not infatuation to Jesus but beyond that.

I didn't hang out with the people of my age but rather with the older ones and those kuchi frys. I was dorm leader and Christine's assistant for devotional groups. Sleep was nearly impossible. I repeat, sleep is nearly impossible. Every single miserable year I end up with two things. Someone in my dorm has to snore loudly. Not their fault actually. If I slept earlier than them, I think I'll snore because of the fatigue.

Every year, my group has to produce girls for a bimbo act. I know what you're thinking of. Not that the girls are bimbos.

I had a few meaningful talks with people I didn't really talk to. I surprise myself sometimes. I had a listening ear for their thoughts while they listened to me also. This really means something to me. It was sincere. I feel happy.

The response for worship of the first few sessions weren't that good until the last night. I played!!! =) That's not the point. I syok sendiri only. For the moonlight session I was dragged by this spicy chick while I dragged along the tired and exhausted chick.

May Wan (spicy chick), Me and Clarice (Tired chick)

Yeah. May Wan was jumping up and down and was super duper hyper. On the other hand Clarice was like... urm tired.

Let me introduce to you a good friend of mine. She left school and she really touched my heart. She's been accompanying me throughout my Form 1 and 2 days of spiritual walk.

Me and Tze Nie

Thank you for walking with me this lonely and narrow road.

谢谢你给我这个机会。可是,为什么你给我这个机会当你知道我对你不完全真真的真心。你的爱绝对不能比别人的爱。你真是宇宙里第一。你真是不肯放弃我虽然我的罪孽太多至不能在数算了。真是感谢你。我其实不值得被你牺牲你的生命。我真的不能了解你为何要牺牲你的生命给我。

No comments: