Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Delibration of Your Heart

What in the world were you thinking about? How could you do that?
I know. Our youth makes us seem so much rash in thinking.

Your actions make me seem to make me distant. I see our differences. You just look past it. I'll correct myself and make His standards.

Swearing makes you cooler? Makes you not stand out? Think. Think again. Just listen to yourself. I wonder whether you know this. Do you know how you sound like.

Don't do anything rash.

Don't bother to listen to this insipid and lackluster lament of mine.

Please. I don't want to change your character. You may not want the change. But the third part of the Trinity will tell you. The spirit beside your conscience will tell you. Are you listening hard?

A lament from a desolated soul.

No comments: