Friday, March 23, 2007

My Cookie Was Peculated

Name one person who made you smile last night.

A secret to be kept to the grave. My brother also.


What were you doing at 8.00 this morning?

In school doing Add Math and studying Biology



What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Eating... Tom yam from last night's left overs.


What was something that happened to you in 2006?

I had plastic surgery...


What is the last thing you said aloud?

I want that cookie.


How many different drinks did you drink today?

Two. Milo and water.


What colour is your hairbrush?

No hair brush.


What was the last thing you paid for?

The cookie I bought from a friend



Where have you been last night?

My room. Nothing else so bugger off.


What color is your front door?

Brown. A wood brown.


Where do you keep your change?

In the secret compartment in my undies, happy?


What was the weather like today?

Gloomy. Like my PMSing mood. Add Math+Biology=PMS/28th day of menstrual cycle (I may be wrong about this)


What is the best ice-cream flavour?

Vanilla. Nothing on it and untainted.


What is something you are excited about?

I want that cookie.


Do you want to cut your hair?

I just did. I look like a budak.


Are you over the age of 25?

No but people say I look old.



Do you talk a lot?

If you want to talk about cookies. Tian Ming, I want my cookies back.



Do you watch the O.C?

No. I don't watch EMO shows.


Does your screen name have an "x" in it?

No. I'm no Bryanx. Does that make me sound cool?


Do you know anyone named Steven?

No.


Do you make up your own words?

Koochimoolah (awkward love moments or something weird). Trunkies? No that's Keira's word.


Random Random!

Are you typically a jealous person?

No but if you take my cookie, you will pay.


Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A":

Audrey.


Name a friend who's name starts with the letter "K":

Keira.


Who's the 1st person on your received calls list?

Keira. Why are you buggering me woman? You are sucking up my air.


What did the last message you received say?

I have your cookie


Do you chew on your straw?

No. Why? Is it because I don't have any crack or pot to smoke?


Do you have curly hair?

No.


Where is the next place you're going?

KL.


Who is the rudest person in your life?

My despicable aunt. 22 years old versus 16 year old. Get your fiance and suck his oxygen.


What is the last thing you ate?

Tomyam rice.


Is marriage in your future?

Yes. I've been through this question and everyone is asking why I want to get married at 23.


What is the best movie you've seen in the last 2 weeks?

Mr Bean On A Holiday. That's the only one I watched for a very long time.


Is there anyone you like right now?

You don't know. I don't know. I shall tell no lies.


When was the last time you did the dishes. be honest

Just now. My tomyam rice bowl?


Are you currently depressed?

Yes in fact. I'm on antidepressants called Fluoxetine and Venlaflaxine. My best friends.


Why did you answer and post this survey?

Because I was requested by May. Thank you. I'm honoured.

No comments: