Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Undefined Desposition & Mentality

Tell me Jun Hsien. I know I'm clumsy.

Do you guys know what's a thesaurus?

Well, my dear friend Han Liang equated it with...

A dinosaur.
According to Han Liangsics, Thesaurus=Dinosaur
Must cut him some slack. We're hanging out too much with a mental dystrophy patient. Poor Han Hwa. Or more likely poor us.

Lately, he's seemed to speed up and catch up with our intellectual level. Yeah. It's possible. For example, one day, it was a seemingly normal day when we're all happy and normal.

Situation 1
"Bryan, 140-40-30-50=20 la. How you get a negative?
-Silence-
Situation 2
"...I'm hungry. I haven't ate yet."
"笨蛋. It's I havent eaten yet la 家俊."
By the way, situation 1 was in Modern Math quiz and he wanted to sit beside me to copy my answers.

Han Liang we both know who this 家俊 is right?

The conclusion? Things are not what they always seem to be. This guy's growing up mentally and at the rate of it, it scares us.

No matter what Han Hwa you're still our... good mental friend

No comments: