Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Funzionare

I feel that I'm always running in my life. For the better and for the worse. I don't know when will I come to a stop. There's this big piece of me missing. I brave myself when it's the worst. I won't run anymore. I never did really ran or more likely I couldn't.

This week has stopped me being so disappointed. I still think of it at night though. Stop my pain. I need stronger emotion heart ache stoppers like Panadol or Asprin. I need something like Morphine.

Yawn. I'm really tired for the drama practices.

Vinser>>> you're really so thick skinned enough to say you're the best leading actor of all the classes.

Jun Hsien>>> We must win your class. if we do win ah... I'll kick my own ass. I rather frankly prefer you as the best leading actor of all the classes than my dog.


cheerios.

No comments: