Saturday, February 3, 2007

The Ungratified Person Upstairs

Poor me. I'm not wallowing in self pity. I sometimes think that other or everyone is better than me. I'm not kiasu either. I just feel so low yet not unconfident.
She's better.
He's better looking.
They're so much better off in life.
That guy is too rich for his own good.
She's smarter.
His life is so smooth.
That person gets to go out more than I do.
I feel so down sometimes because of this, Maybe I'm just setting too high standards for myself. I know only God will set this standards for me. He looks at me like I'm worthy to dying on the cross for. I thank You for at least this You for appreciating me. I know some or a few do but I know we as humans are sometimes being very superficial and casual friends. I know i should be more grateful and thank God for this life of mine. I'm not down or EMO. I know a few people will get worried and start sulking. Ok, fine. I admit I like you all sulking at me. So attention seeking right?

Parents are back. Mom had a good time sitting in a Rolce Royce limo. No shopping in Beverly Hills for her.nyeh nyeh.

No comments: