Monday, February 19, 2007

Resecta Was Forgotten

恭喜发财
I would assume that saying Happy Chinese New Year would be a usual way to greet people. There's the exception when you're single on Valentine's day not so long ago. Not that I'm mopping about it...

Just back from Kuantan. Surfing was lousy there. The waves were soppy. The whole thing was pathetic. It was really tiring swimming out while I get soppy waves. At the end of the three days, I was so washed up for only 6 worthwhile waves. Nope, no beach babes. All old aunties and uncles from Germany. Relatives are either too old or too young to hang out with. I was just telling myself in my mind just pay your respects and get over with it.

Well, the Mahjong tables are gonna be set up tonight... so maybe Chinese New Year isn't so bad after all.

No comments: