Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Gone For Christmas

Sadly, I'll be gone for the Christmas. This Friday, I'm going to Langkawi with my SG. After I get back it's only for a day. Then it'll be off to Bali.

I'll just leave you all a Christmas note.

I'll start off with my school peers first then. Christmas is a time when Jesus was born. He came to earth to save us from the evils of the world and out sins. He died on the cross later on and we can have eternal life.

To The MashiMaro Lover...
The MashiMaro (hh) is really actually honoured to be liked by you even though he ignored you a bit. Sorry I didn't meet you up for Christmas. Thanks for being my friend. Your problems are mine to help you. And when I'm frustrated, (not sexually mind you all.) you help me. Happy Holidays.

To MashiMaro...
You sat with me this and last year but I tell you... You sometimes have been really not seng mok (observant and insensitive). For these two years, you have been copying my homework, my test answers and getting me to repeat what teacher said. You have been a lazy bum for the year and you know it. Although so, you have been a friend to me. Your corny jokes make everyone laugh and you were always better in soccer than me. But I've always been better at brains. =) Learn not to ignore people even though you can't face them and you don't have feelings for that person. Life moves on you idiot. I hope you will get good results after this whole year of lazing.

To Han Liang...
You are an @$$. But I suppose you did what you think was right. Our alluring moniter who wears a polka dotted bra that you so innocently spotted is not for you. You dump your problems on me like you throw your stinky laundrey. Thanks for sharing your problems.

To The ex-Taman S.E.A.-er Lee Keng,
You very fat hou sometimes you know. Stop flirting with that guy wearing the red shirt working next door. Thanks for supporting me and encouraging me.

To Liao YY,
You very quiet lo... but this year after sitting with Han Liang, you are seriously worthy of a big mouth award. You really matured this year and I was really surprised you stood something for once that was right. Merry Christmas.

To Vinser,
You have so many more problems than anyone in this world don't you? Don't be so fickle minded la. Decide on what you really want to do. Leave her and start a new life. Thanks for temaning me to be a good boy.

To Wen Xian,
You are the most sam pat and funniest person I know. So sad you are spending the holidays and studying in Adelaide. Sorry I insult you so much. Merry Christmas.

That'll do for school. These holiday greetings are for the church people.

To Audrey,
Aren't you so honoured for being no.1? Well thanks for teaching me piano and being my friend when I was that kuchi-fry in SSS. It's sad that I don't get to talk to you more often. You always had a ear for me. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

To my ex-wife in Maryland, Ying Ling,
Thanks for laughing and being lame with me. Like me, you're missing Christmas here. Sad isn't it? Get me some undies for Christmas!!!

To the Mrs. Vice President,
Thanks for being so sincere. Although you're cold sometimes, you can get quite heated up sometimes. Thanks for telling me also that I didn't piss a girl off. Thanks for being so emphatic. Thanks for being patient with me. Merry Christmas.

To Jason Kok,
Happy Holidays to you. Manchester United won with me predicting. You bugger, didn't have a Christmas party. You better organize one New Year party next year. See you in Langkawi.

To Mok, Liao, Kevin and See Yao,
Thanks for being monkeys with me. I seriously had a lot of monkeying fun this year thanks to Teacher Leslie. The Commenwealth Park trip was loads of fun and I like shooting leeches with salt water in my water gun. Thanks also for being my drummer, bassist, and guitarist. As for you See Yao, a person who likes to make monkey buisness.

To Carol and Su' Ryn,
Thanks for treating me as a younger brother. A pampered one who annoys you two a lot. Leaving SSS so soon. I'll miss you guys.

To Calvin Gan,
Thanks for being my makan buddy. You college student already la. Don't act like budak la. Merry Christmas.

My eyes are blury... I gotta pack my stuff for both trips also. See you all soon. I'll be back just in time to collect my PMR results.

No comments: