Thursday, December 28, 2006

Messy Pie. Langkawi, Bali and PMR.

This has been a long month but in a way it was real short. I'm contradicting myself. Bugger it. But it is true. I was waiting for my PMR results and it was a real long wait. But the holidays, Langkawi SG trip and Bali was real short.

Langkawi was... ker-ray-zee. We practically were mental and nuts through out the whole trip. We all missed you there I-Lyn. We ate in Cactus (the bistro across the hotel) for almost every dinner. The food there was cheap, good and it arrived a bit late. The
weather was hot and windy at Mama Nature's mood. Jason made us play soccer almost everyday. You should see the look on his face when we all beat him at it. The trip was really fast and it just came to an abrubt halt at the end of it. Just the sum of everything... we all enjoyed each other's friendship and company. bliss...

Bali was...fer-ru-ty-tu-tti. Everyday we were eatin
g fruits for lunch, breakfast and dinner. It was either mango, banana or watermelon. I was surfing for almost half of the trip. I was there for 8 days. So you can imagine me... looking like something came out of the oven a little late. 黑蕉. 姐姐 Jeniffer and Auntie Jinn Hwa came half way in out trip and added more noise to our din. The sun was out every single day and you know... me black like nobody's buisness. harhar. I also did some Lara Croft action. Remember the part of the show in Tomb Raider 1 when Angelina Jolie was like jumping while being suspended with two ropes? I did that. So action la. I was surprised I was so sporting at that time. Too bad I didn't take any photos.

PMR results day was... undescribable. The unexpected came and I took it graciously (I accepted it ok!!!). The same came for my buddies... so we're on the same boat. You guys will be kinda surprised at my results. Sad you know.

Pictures for Langkawi and Bali will come shortly after this organized and tidy. cheerios.

No comments: