Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Prince William, The Heir To The Throne

After the long search for a skin for my blog, I gave up and settled for white. I went looking everywhere but was never satisfied with all the skins on blogskins.com.

Why white? I don't know either. I just have this affinity with this colour.

  • In English heraldry, white signified brightness, purity, virtue, and innocence.
  • White is the traditional color of bridal dress in both western (European) and Japanese weddings. In Western weddings, a white dress is thought to be symbolic of purity (the bride has not engaged in pre-marital sex). This is also said to be the symbolism of the veil.
  • White denotes peace.


I'm listening to Tracy Chapman now. Although her singing doesn't strike me as the best, her songs are inspirational. No comparisons to Dream Theater though.



I've watched Happy Feet last night with Uncle Robin and Auntie Jacqueline. Over dinner, he said something that stucked to my mind long after that. He said me and my brother were a metaphor of Prince William

and Prince Harry??? It was kinda true though, the older one responsible over the younger idiot while the younger idiot goes out and have fun.


Last Sunday I went to Sunway Pyramid to watch Accepted. Real American stuff in there. Rejected graduate to college student builds a college. Dumb blondes, dumb jocks and babes are all included. A real American movie.

No comments: