Thursday, October 19, 2006

Lost and Alone

Just on my quiet time last night and while talking with Zi Qian on the trip, I've realised that I am so alone. Different. Other people have different attributes and respond differently. I've also realised that I don't act the way that most people would do. I'm an oddball. I've read on 1 Thesselonians 5:14 says that

"My friends, we beg you to warn anyone who isn't living right. Encourage anyone who feels left out, help all who are weak, and be patient with everyone."

I guess all of us are different and will act differetly. Many will succumb to peer pressure and lead their lives differently. I need to stand still on my ground and hold to what I believe in.

P/s: Zi Qian, thanks for being a good and encouraging friend. Mei Shan told me. Thanks.

No comments: