Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Melaka and Kukup


I'm just back from Kukup with a bunch of crazy students.
We gathered in the canteen on Monday at 7.00. I sat on the bus with Han Liang who was buggering me non-stop for the whole duration to cam-whore.

We reached A-Famosa with bright hopes and expectations which were kinda disappointed. There were bird shows and multi-animal shows which were okay... but I couldn't understand a single word he said. There was also a cowboy show which was somewhat pointless and entertaining.

We checked into A-Famosa's apartments. I knew it was kinda a mistake when I sat in a table of male specimens like me with high metabolisms. Everyone on the table was hungry and wanted nothing else but food. We were cannibals competing for food. Food was not sufficient and Wai Ken, Han Hwa, Zachary and I had to buy instant noodles...bummer. We saw a few people buying booze and knew something was gonna happen that night. We visited cowboy town and played a bit of arcade.

Later that night... there was kinda more action. I was on my way to Daniel's room when I met Jun Hsien and Phui Yi. I followed them and went to Pn. Teh's room and kena a pep talk from her when we had Phui Yi all alone with us in the room. She was as I predicted... under a lot of stress when she found out about the booze thing. Kelvin was sick in the morning after drinking.

Transferred to Kukup the next day. I learned Mahjong!!! Highly addictive eventhough it may seem boring at the first glance. I played ping pong for the first time and failed miserably. I also became a witness for someone to give someone a smoochy on the cheek. (wolf-whistles) I played Mah Jong with Phui Loo until 5 am because she wouldn't let us leave the game until she wins... poor us.

On the way back everyone was unusually quiet and tired. Everyone just plonked into slumberland. We all arrived earlier than expected and relieved to get off the bus.

No comments: