Monday, September 18, 2006

Tears fom heavan for COMFORT


Exactly a fortnight to PMR...
The adrenaline is pumping in me even though I appear calm... God save me...
I won't pretend I am not buggered at all for this gripping event.

This whole period you can see PMR and SPM students close to having anxiety attacks...
This period of pain, sorrow and disacchord.
But I will continue to look on the bright side of things and move forward... many things are waiting
Even though some bad thing occurred...
I won't ask you to hide your pain... to hold your tears, or pretend to be happy.
Someone is there to help you out... it maybe me or the big G up there.
We're here to lend a hand or hand you that icy drink on that hot sunny day.
BE comforted... and we'll walk towards the light to a place where there will be peace.
BE comforted.
Even though if you didn't get the results you wanted.
There is still a life waiting...
So look ahead... and buck up

No comments: