Sunday, October 8, 2006

Freedom

自由, Freiheit, свобода, ελευθερία, 자유, liberté and vrijheid all means feedom from my PMR...

I went to this website supplemented from Brian Mok... click here to find your results You need to join and give yr particulars to find out...or you could instead get the answers from me @ school and avoid all hassle. I found that i have 16 mistakes for Sejarah and I kinda think the answers provided for Sejarah are not reliable.

Even though I have been freed from this burden... I am not really that happy as I though I would be. I am still of course still retaining me 酷 (coolness) but seriously... I have no mood at all. I don't know why... I'm not mentally unstable mind you. But I feel down but not depressed. Even though I may make you guys laugh with my corny-ness but I am down but not yet out.

Went out with Yuen Yang and gang on Saturday... Ate McD's (bleagh)... three days in a row. We played bowling. My team won by demoralization to the other team. Sorry lah... I went home early to attend a music practice.

Small goup later was ok... I guess... Casey pierced her tongue and nose... bizzare.

The forum we attended on Sunday was good in the beginning but when we reached the ending...I got kinda lost and didn't get it. Oh well...

No comments: