Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Mr Yong... the devil teacher

As the tittle suggests... me and I-Lyn are teachers!!! Teacher Leslie wanted us to be tutors to dumbers like Brian...

Well... she made me teach and I couldn't really refuse to a young, blond and attractive teacher, couldn't I? No lar... she's not that bad actually. Even though how long-winded she is... her lessons are kinda interesting in a way.

Congratulations to me everyone... I'm called a devil by a stranger for the second time.

This time it was by my cousin's little friend Brandon. Yay... another Brandon. It was when I asked Marcus (my cousin) to not kacau me... and I put some curry powder in his rice... Mam Bennalyn caught me and that was when I heard... "Marcus why your older cousin brother so evil like a devil."
Sigh...

No comments: