Friday, September 8, 2006

Yummy...

Thanks to me...my whole family will be deprived from ice-cream. Just like Jo-Lyn, I enjoy ice-cream very very much. So much that I eat it everyday...to every half a day...then every four hours and now one hour intervals. I can't help myself... I still eat it whether it is one spoon full to five jumbo scoops. I prefer the five jumbo scoops though. But luckily enough my metabolism is fast enough if not... I might just be like this guy.

So I hope that my little metabolism keeps running until I'm old enough to feel sick of ice-cream.

Trials are not officially ended yet. Monday is the last day because they couldn't fit all of the exams in five. Art and B.M. left... art... well I hope Pn. Kwang will be fooled either by my jinjang type of drawing (she loves jinjang colours and thinks pink and green goes well together) or by my fantastical good looks (no need for the applause or cheer please my fans) that makes her blind. (I'm kinda being half sarcastic..well maybe not) It's a Friday and my parents are out. Sittting in the house half wanting to study and half wanting to grab some of that tempting, sweet, delicious, scrupmtious, mouth watering vanilla macadamia caramel cruch that my mom's been saving for other times. So I thought what else to do but just blog. I remembered in some spiritual help book on temptations that when you're tempted to do some other things you should keep yourself occupied.

Temptations... what are your temptations? I think I should get people who read this and have a blog to write the top six things that tempt them the most. That means Ying Ling (I probably have a raft idea), Brian, Kevin, Zi Qian and I-Lyn.

The top ten things that tempt me.
1. Ice cream (especially the tasty looking nut cruch with caramel fuze of cookies in the freezer)
2. A sweet young lady with a nice tush who acts like a sweet young lady. This does not include those barbaric women out there with their chest hair sticking out. (all this is probably true except the tush part... well... maybe not... how naughty of me)
3. A chance to drop my brother of a cliff with a deep ravine with horrors unimaginable in result that he dies a horrible infernal death.
4. The above is the same to the person sitting beside me... non other than Han Hwa. Han Hwa, if you're reading this... you should be glad to know that I am still planning to murder you.
5. A nice pillow for my head to rest in the classroom
6. Lastly... an offer for me to present myself to the fans out there who simply can't resist me.

The ice-cream is calling me...my destiny awaits in the next freezer...

No comments: