Saturday, August 12, 2006

Tag you're it

Come to think of it... I liked playing catching when I was that little squirt you saw running around school or church. So long ago... Maybe I even still like it. =)

Ok... this is probably my last update until after PMR... so don't miss me my devoted readers and fans.

I got tagged by I-Lyn.
the rules are:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover
2. Has to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

Ok first of all... it would be kinda obvious that my perfect lover is a male... I mean female (Oopsie). So i dun't really see the point of putting that clause of that rule in.
Ok... time to get serious... (I'm seriously gonna get serious for this seriously serious part of this serious game)
The points are:
1. She must be a strong and faithful beliver in God.
2. She belives in my love and can trust in me that I will do my best to give her the security she needs.
3. She is humourously funny and can understand my lame jokes that I make to other people which deserves cricking of crickets.
4. She is passionately in love with me as I am with her.
5. She will see through the weaknesses in me and suppport me.
6. She will give me a kiss when I come home from work and can 煮饭 (cook) as good or even better than my mom.
7. Can give me good massage... ah... so syok...
8. Finally... she won't be so 凶 (fierce)... aiyo... those fierce women out there so fierce until the husband so scared of her.

No comments: