Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Conflict... after exposition before climax

These few days, me and Han Hwa has been really annoying and I think we've pissed off Sheng Li and Sue Vern..
Well... maybe we all were irritating but I supposed they wouldn't need to look at us that way... or maybe we were real irritating. =) Aiya... I was quite buggered at first but then I just thought it was amusing. They're probably devising more insults to me.
That's what I get when I am talking to a mental cat sitting besides me. Must not be so irritating la me... (I also admit ) conflicts...

Scouts camp this Sat... I suppose if I help then I would be fine. Tuck Loong angry at those people who deserted scouts. He shouldn't respond that way though... but I suppose he had a point there. Conflicts...

Thomas and I were sitting at one quiet corner to study in WBS and guess what? Han Liang's theory of rotten eggs were true.
We both were sitting there quietly and suddenly it hit me like a bus. I didn't belive it at first but... Proffesor Han Liang deserves the nobel prize to discover this magical phenomenon.
The Nobel Prize of Chemistry to discover such a phenomenon
I'm not being a sexist here, but if you just take a look see, you would probably find that there is a girl involved in a conflict. aiyo... dangerous man. Probably you shouldn't pick a fight with them during their 'peak' period. Then in their inner circles of girls... there's probably biting up each other's back. Sam told me to not so involved with girls who have their estrogen or progestrogen high up. He said that girls are complex organisms... so guys are less complex? I dun't know, but these high and spicy girls are erratic and unpredictable... The wonders of women and their womenhood.

No comments: