Friday, August 18, 2006

Look at the birdy...

Well... today... I think everyone's mad including me.
Perhimpunan was a boring and I was busy kacauing Han Hwa.
After that... we went for KH... and I PASSED>...just that border line. Han Hwa got whacked twice...haha
Later in the day... we (3 Cempaka) was supposed to decorate the class. Burung mewakili kebebasan. And guess what was I doing?
We were folding origami birds...
Nice little birdie
Then Han Hwa or was it Chong Sheng who started commenting on me being a MB (the idiot)... then the whole group started to talk about birds... utterly disgusting...
It was like...
MB: I lend my bird to Phui Loo...
Some disgusting pert: You shouldn't have, she'll keep it forever.

MB: I like that bird
Another disgusting idiot: Of course... you're just jealous cause' you don't have one.

MB: Mommy... I want a birdie...
Chong Sheng the idiot squashes MB's bird whom MB folded it after so much hard work.
MB: Oh no!!! I'll tell my mommy... you squashed my birdie... you evil...

and it goes on...
"That birdie big..."
"That bird is so pretty"
"Phui Loo's bird is so #$%@#$%"
"The bird means freedom??? wt..."

And guess what... I think I better stop now... cause this is driving me nuts... And speaking of nuts...
Nope... me as a saint will not raise the topic. Ying Ling...you and your nuts.
You all should not let this incident make you all think I'm like one of those idiots... but please think of me as the little innocent saint-like kid down the street.

No comments: