Sunday, July 9, 2006

Take a look in my eyes... and commitment...

PMR year... passing so fast. There's more or less two weeks left to trials.
Have to study.. but yet it is so hard to hold to other comitments... have to try.

Han Liang was reeeal nervous for his opening speech as he was the MC for the LEO instalation. But I'm sure he will do fine...

I've been arguing with Han Hwa for some petty cases... his fault la... so immature... At first I was pissed at him... then he was pissed at me and I was pissed at him again and finally... I frankly don't care anymore... it is his privacy... but it's kinda dumb to keep this kind of secret from a close friend. But... I have to agree... it is his privacy and it is his free will.

This whole season a lot conflict... not me la... me so patient and so hard to piss off. A lot of the conflict is between girls... catfight. It is kinda entertaining if they argue for a short while but it somehow makes you nervous when you are at a close proximity after a while.


Small group... Jason attended with his family except Janice. Jason is going for operation to screw some bolts into his shoulder to prevent it from being dislocated again. He would probably blame Janice for this. Crap... less one guitarist. This small group had to go back home early 'cause there's scouts tommorow. bummer. I- Lyn as usual, her laser eyes boring into mine. Wow... the powerfulnessnya... Nikki had a new phone called Pink by Motorola... me jealous as usual... but patience la... I will have one this year.

My eyes see yours
Yours meet mine
I shiver but yet I feel so wam
It's so weird but I can't stop looking
Why do we look at each other?
What's there to look?
I just can't help it
But I see the pain and tears
I see the hope and the longing
Yet on the other side I see joy and a instinct to live
It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling just to look at you... into your eyes
But no... I can't
I will step away in the dark and just be a friend
It is a road I can't yet take
Speak to me and console me please
Help me to fly free and one day...
But I promise, I will come back to you.

No comments: