Saturday, July 8, 2006

Mum's comming back today... not so much freedom for me.
Yesterday's small group was quite...erm eventful... we just spen so much time on 1 question, but it was ok la...
Losing to Jo-Lyn on a PS2 shooting game... dumb game anyway. The racing car game was also dumb... I tell you, all of these things won't make you a better person...

Have anybody of you been love sick?
Love seriously is the most amazing gift you can receive.
Love is kind... patient...hopeful...faithful and amazing...
It is indescribable...
But sometimes I see people get so lost with a distorted image of love... lust and infatuation (a crush).
Blinding them from the real truth...
Everybody needs some love from friends, family, spouse, BF/GF and God.
I see everyone including me finding true and perfect love.
But seriously, I come to the conclusion that... Love actually is everywhere if you're there to see it.

No comments: