Monday, July 10, 2006

Mystery... mysterious...secrets...

Saturday... Sunday... Monday... uneventful lar. Except that the fact of Italy winning.
Ying Ling, thanks to you... I supported Italy.
But these days... felt my heart skip and jump... don't know why. Maybe getting hypertension. =)

A secret. Between me, you and myself.
Spoken through your lips and kept through my ears.
A secret is a hateful, mysterious, flirtatious, funny and vague.
Would you tell me that something?
Would I tell someone else that something?
Trust me. I'll bring you flying like Superman.
Trust yourself. You'll bring yourself holding onto me.
I'll speak no lies to you.
You hear no lies from me.
This is nothing but my words to you truly.
I'll give you a warm smile and a longing face after you speak to me.
Just feel my sincerity.
Please tell me no more lies. Don't hide in the dark behind me anymore.
I'm lost and falling. I need you to be sincere wih me.
Just trust me.

No comments: