Monday, July 3, 2006


Ppl who get influenced easily by their peers really sucks. They should listen to their ownself and follow what's right. Today's Yuen Yang's birthday... a special greeting if you're reading this.

I told a few ppl about my blog... Han Liang thought it was a waste of time and it's only done by ppl who dun't know how to express their feelings??? Kinda true... but I guess as being my true mature self, I would not be blogging excessively.

Don't know why, but I just remembered this event that happend not too long ago. When my mom, Brandon and I went for shopping a Takashimaya (Singapore), a litle girl made a comment that made me laugh and wonder whether there's some truth in it. I was just probably irritating and distressing my brother. A little bit only... I spotted this little girl probably 5-7 years old not too far away. She looked at her mum and pointed to my direction and said "Mommy, mommy, that's the devil isn't it?" Even though I was laughing after that but I wondered... is my brother that bad?

Pn. Genga came back with our profile pelajar... and tommorow is RKA.
I was actually hoping she did not come back or left it at her mum's house in Ipoh far far away from the reaches of my mom and dad.

No comments: