Sunday, July 2, 2006

My first blog posting...
Not much events really. Last week went by fast and I feel quite guilty for not studying at all. Aiyoo... PMR so near, but I feel so lazy.
Actually, I didn't feel like blogging at first but, seeing other ppl's blog made me start it luo... PMR comming also, maybe I'll blog twice a week. I shouldn't be so 长气 (cheong-hei/ long winded) and just cut it short. Brandon thinks I'm long winded and always nag on him.

I can't belive Brazil lost to France. "This was not a lucky victory," Henry said. Yeah right.
But I was happy when England lost to Portugal. So much for Rooney---sucker!

A wonderful gift of God is a smile,
Giggle just comes not further than a mile;
Grin comes by just after,
But what I like the best is laughter.
~written by a friend

No comments: