Tuesday, July 4, 2006

It's RKA day, my report from the teachers was not bad. Pn. Zakiyah was kind enough to give me a good report after when I rarely pay attention to her. Don't get me wrong, she's a nice person... but I just can't seem to pay attention to her.

Movies...

Movies are great. Pirates of the Caribbean comming up...

Keira Knightly back with Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp. Great cast. Johnny Depp may not appeal to the teenage women of our age this days but kudos to him for being a great actor. Keira Knightly, being a promising and good-looking actress. She acted in Love Actually (great movie), Pride and Prejudice and Bend It Like Beckhem. So ultimately, my point is that Keira Knightly is hot and anyone got a probem with that should just see me or just deal with it.
Love Actually
Pride & Prejudice

No comments: