Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm so drained out and tired... swimmimng and watching 'Pirates of the Caribbean' late.
As predicted... Keira Knightly was good and promising. Just telling you all that definately there wil be a sequel to this great show.

I've cleaned out my room and found a few memorable stuff.
I found my old toy that I needed to sleep with when I was 4.
I found my Standard 1 photo that showed me that I was adorable and bound to be good-looking.
I found my blob of decorative stuff that I made when I went to Pangkor Laut.
I found my picture of my family together in N. Zealand.
I found a trinket that I kinda stole when I was in Bali. (seriously, you all got to trust me. It was kinda free)
I found a CD of pictures from the SSS camp last year.
Lastly, I found my memories of friends, family and myself. I made me remember all these stuff you do... it pasts so fast. And poof, the next moment you know it... you're Form 3 waiting to take PMR and raging with hormones. It seriously does you good when you find these stuff you just take a while breathe and think back of all the moments you've had. It just makes you laugh, cry and just wonder of the past wondering about the mysteries before still not yet revealed.

No comments: