Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I don't understand, I'm just not sure this once. My deepest apologies.

Pls someone tell me if you all know for sure. I'm not sure whether I'm hurting somebody...
That girl I see just smiles and I can just return it warmly. I not sure. All I can do is smile weakly and hide my expressions and feelings behind a mask. Do I dare...? I'm just not sure. Is she for me? I just for once am not sure. Someone please tell me. I'm shouting out behind what seems like a normal me but I'm just waiting for an answer, that she may just whisper it to me. I know it's best if we would just come together and talk, but... I'm just here... She treats me the same as if nothing had happened. But I hope one day I will be sitting across her face to face just to talk about this. I'm not sure whether I've hurt her but I am deeply and truely sorry if I did.

Well... to those out there who thinks my postings are depressing, I'm really sorry. And I-Lyn who will probably think I'm perasan I'm also sorry. I didn't mean to hurt anyone and I am truly sorry. And for the guy that you love... I hope he will come to his senses or maybe he's just not too sure about what's going on. Very sad seeing you sad like that, it's just nicer seeing you smile. It's also getting reeellll spooky with those bad mojo vibes. Just sorry we couldn't talk about this. Don't get angry or pissed at me k? I'm also sorry if you are... =P

Anyway... my grandparents' house had a major blackout yesterday. I just left my age and I joined my cousins (Marcus, Aaron, Derek and Ester) to played laterns. Wow... a brief moment there where I thought I just became 5. I seriously missed being young, but I suppose everyone will have to grow up and face the cold cruel world one day. Anyway... it wasn't so dark when we all lit the candles (probably lit about 5 boxes). It was actually fun playing with them just have to leave the world once in a while to take a breathe. We all were sweating so much that we ate ice-cream later. Great Scott. That was probably the third time that day I ate ice-cream.

No comments: