Saturday, July 15, 2006

Restrictions and me as an idiot.

Lately, exams, the workload and the pressure just keeps coming. My parents who usually don't pressure me to study makes me stay home and miss Oasis (Youth group meeting once a month). I am also kinda buggered by my BM tuition teacher who has not been encouraging and that doesn't help. Well... have to just buck up. I just need to drill the maxim into my haed to STUDY!!!

And did I mention that these few days I feel like I am an idiot? Well... Friday was real sucky... Get me my klonopine (anti depressants) and drown out all my feelings. I just need to wait... wait till I'm older. The house we went for parish was gianourmous. It was in Kenny Hills and I could bet that there was a inbuilt GSC and all. Maybe because I was all moody and stuff I didn't enjoy it as much.

I need to be a friend
A good friend
A great and understanding friend
Someone funny and supportive
Yet... I always managed to criticize some (Han Hwa I'm so sorry =))
But most of all I still hope I can just be there even though I didn't go deeper for just this person...
My heart that was once cold turned warm and alive
Please don't think ill of me
And remember me even though I am not as sure as you are
I wish now that I could just go back to our lives and speak so closely to each other

No comments: