Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tell Me On A Sunday Please

I really have been feeling the roller coaster of emotions this year. I'm really not surprised that people would just back away from me and think I'm some kind of emotional or psychotic freak. I owe people many apologies.

Is it because I came to a new place and I just can't start over?
Is it because I just had to grow up so much?

The thing is, I realise how much more complex I seem to be when I came here. I so stupid sometimes. Does that mean I can't be who I really want to be? No, I'm not blaming anyone. People have different priorities. People define a 'friend' differently. People define 'love' differently as well.

Brandon may have better luck than I have. That's why I wanted him to have 3 years to work on it since I find myself failing and failing again.
No. I will not give myself any pity
'We fall down to pick ourselves up again.'
I love that line. It's from Batman. I like Batman.

Question of the day: How much do you know about your friends?

I just have to stand strong.

No comments: