Saturday, September 13, 2008

Loch Mae Haert

It's been a hiatus since I last blogged.

Long gone were the days where I could just bum around and do stuff I wanted to do.

What's important to you? Is you're pride important to you? You having the last word? It is still not too late. The late is when you STOP. How senseless we use the word love isn't it? Or the word hate? Or the four letter words we hear everyday. It disgusts me. People taking things for granted and say things we don't mean. That's just lying.

That's the part which hurts when you listen. But... if you stand strong, what would you achieve? Trust, faith, hope, senseless joy and love. What is more important to you? I may not be inside you anymore but when the love is bigger than anything, it always prevails. Stand strong.

Is there anyone who could stand strong with me? I am still looking hard.

No comments: