Friday, June 8, 2007

Fantaise's Repertoire


I went to Genting last night and came back last night. Something impromtu. The food and service wasn't really great. We ate there because it was renovated and it came to a surprise since I haven't been there for donkey years.

I read all kinds of blogs. Sarcastic, flowery------>Jun Hsien, emotional, full of philosophy and etcetera. A blog shows your face or more likely I would say a mask. A fake part of you.

There's this one kind of blog though that really captures me.

1. It was one of the more honest and out of the heart posts I came by the blogosphere.
2. It didn't show self indulgence.
3. Child like innocence and trust towards people.

I found a friend who has the same taste in music. Haha.

A tag.
List down a common category of things from A-Z.
Can be anything as long it's not the same as the previous tagger.
Places.

Afghanistan
Bangladesh
Chile
Denmark
Ethiopia
Finland
Germany
Holland
India
Japan
Kiev, Capital of Ukraine. Don't ask me how I know this.
Lithuania
Madrid
Norway
Oslo, Capital of Scandinavia
Papua New Guinea
Quebec, State in Canada
Reykjavik, Capital of Iceland
South Korea
Tunisia
Ulaan Bataar, Capital of Mongolia
Vatican City
Warsaw, Capital of Poland
X No idea. Unless you count Xi' an, China
Yugoslavia
Zimbabwe

I tag Wen Xian, Jun Hsien, Ying Ling, I Lyn and Stephanie.

I'll bet my socks the third person on that list will do clothes or designer labels. :)

No comments: