Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Beratings From The Inside

I feel the pain that others feel. The people suffering in Africa. The old lady suffering from spinal oestoporosis next door. I thank God for this gift even though I feel their pains but to only be aware. I feel the pain of a confident person who puts an act but is crying in the inside. I feel the sadness in the introverted and the low confidence guy I see in class. I am happy to share their pains. I am glad to share the pain of a friend who needs a friend. I am honoured.

Today, I had the most sincere appraisels in my life. Three persons told me 3 sincere things that I really apreciate. Thank you God for these people. Not only that, they told me 3 sincere and constructable criticisms that really encouraged me. I thank you.

I put the praise behind my head to focus and not show my attitude.

Booyeah.

No comments: