Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Breathe Me

I really miss you. Please come back soon.

I recently watched "The Exorcism of Emily Rose'. Frankly, I don't think it was very scary and it didn't scare the berjeebers out of me. It was really about a court case against the priest of a catholic church who exorcised a uni student and was sued for murderous negligence.

Brian Mok, you better learn all thes fancy words to win me in court.

Well, the only part that really scared the berjeebers out of me was when the father was asking the demon/s inside of Emily and she started convulging and said one, two, three, four, five, six quickly in tongues. She actually did a better job counting than the Japanese in the video!!!

This was based on a true story (that's what they say), Emily made a sacrifice to made this story heard all over the world. The demons tormented her and she died a painful and a cruel death with all her teeth broken.

But seriously, it made me think about the revalation, The Comming of Christ and other stuff.

That's what you get after watching these kind of movies.

cheerios...

No comments: