Monday, February 16, 2009

Frágil e Fraco..

I'm just so weak and stupid.

Who will want me? Is that why do I feel the reluctance to go deeper in my relationships?

I am a coward. I know the consequences. Do I live to gratify myself? I enjoy making people happy. Is it selfish to do so? I sometimes feel like an idiot.

Afraid of hurting them, hurting me along the way. With everyone. I wreck everything.

Her. Her. Her. It's always about her.

Love is the strongest thing in the world. That's why I dislike our survival instinct. Our necessity to survive, to gratify our desires. Being human is no easy task.

Thirst, hunger, lust, self gratification.

Jesus wept. Even he felt the burden. I need his determination. I want to be with Him.

I feel the difficulty in saying the word 'I love you' to anyone outside. I know because my definition is enduring, absolute. It will stay no matter what. I am looking hard. Who will want me? This sentence must be looked upon deeper, it is more of a "Is there anyone for me?" I'm so different, so strange.

I can hardly blame rejection. It's not as if you meant we can't be friends.

Friends, another loose term. I wish it can mean more than that with everyone.

Humans. We are a difficult species, with much individuality to share. God's compassion to give us a choice. I know what it means.

Enough ranting. It's enough for anyone to bang their head to the wall.

My prayers, peace, support to people in need, especially the bush fire victims. The fourth finger. The weak and needy.

Did you know what video the United States of America posted with celebrities?

I pledge:




I hope Rove is wrong though although he his certainly funny. I have a small question? Why is it centred on Barack Obama instead of America? I know he needs the support, but it is placed in a really creepy way. Oh well, at least they are trying.

No comments: