Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Look Into My Life With Time As Sand

Driving today has been alright. I didn't do anything stupid at least. I know, I'm a self proclaimed klutz. Have you ever tried to remember something important but you find the memory slipping away from your grasp?

Remembering something from the Wife of Martin Guerre, Betrande tries to remember her the face of her long absent husband but fails despairingly.

I know, I shouldn't make comparisons with homework huh? Don't you find it sad that you can't remember something really important.

It's me. I'm guilty of all the above.

I've been reading the Chronicles of Narnia in the holidays. Since being read to The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe since being a toddler, this series never grows old in my heart. Reading it everytime gives me new light on the stories and chracters. Clive Staple Lewis or you guys might know him as C. S. Lewis is an excellent writer who writes timeless stories, both stirring hearts both of young and old.

Quoting from it a good line from Lucy, (I like Lucy you know, her innocence and obedience. No, I'm am not some sick paedophile.)

" "Aslan," said Lucy, "you're bigger."
"That's because you are older, little one," answered he.
"Not because you are?"
" I am not. But every year you grow, you will find me bigger." "


It's Aslan!!!

and people tell me I'm crazy. Go read the series and you'll know what I mean. It's a secret.

1 comment:

sarah magdalene said...

hey! finally found smeone who reads narnia bks and actually look beyond d action and stuff.
faith, hope and love, and the greatest of this is love (1Cor)
thx for lettin me knw there are ppl like you out there.
God bless^^