Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's A Masquerade With People

It seems so fun at first but you get tired when you don't get to see their faces after awhile. It was all a game, but it was fun while it lasted. Taking off some masks were almost unbearable. Sometimes it felt as if you came to the party without a mask. Didn't that make you feel so vulnerable? Maybe it's because I want to wear a mask as well.

It's without wax with Him. Without wax with my loved ones.

Holidays. Holidays. Bother. Dinner. Dinner and more dinners. It's so fun but I get the bad lurch in my stomach the next day knowing that I haven't finished my long itinerary of things to do.

The big one comes this year. I feel the pressure now. I really want to serve people with illness and pain. I really want to help them. I just hope and pray with blood, sweat and tears that I will make it. How? I only can ask Him. No one else can tell me.

Wait. Let's get a breather, is it for me in the first place? Is it what He wants? No idea YET, but I hope I'll find out soon.

I better get started on the UMAT.

I'M TURNING INTO A NERD!!! THAT LADY IS SO RIGHT!!! I'M DOOMED!!!

No comments: