Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Blissful Euphemisms

Haha. I was talking to a friend which agreed with me that we wouldn't do tags unless the tagger wrote our full names specifically. Smart Sarah. =) 



Part 1:On the Outside

Name : Bryan Yong Hoe
Date of Birth : 20 April 1991
Current Status : That's for me to know and you to guess.
Eye Colour : Dark Brown
Hair Colour : Black
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac Sign : Taurus


Part 2:On the Inside

Your Heritage : Mix here a bit and mixed there a bit but I'm sure got at least 50% chinese. 
Your Fear : Saying goodbye for a long time. 
Your Weakness : Being gullible 
Your Perfect Pizza : Less crust more ingredients


Part 3:Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up : No more mamak. 
Your bedtime : Varies from 10 to 2
Your most missed memory : The time when everyone was happy, whether friends or family.

Part 4:

Your PickPepsi or Coke : COKE!
McD's or Burger King : Carl's Jr
Single or Group Dates : Single
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla
Cappucino or Coffee : No caffeine please


Part 5:Do You . . .

Smoke : Nope
Curse : Depends. 
Drink : Nope

Part 6:In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : Nope
Gone to the mall : Yes and quite a lot of times also. 
Been on stage : Yes
Eaten sushi: Yes
Dyed your hair : I wish.

Part 7:Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game : Nope
Changed who you were to fit in : I won't say no and I won't say yes either. But for me mostly no.

Part 8:

AgeYou're hoping to be married : 26

Part 9:In A Guy/Girl
Best eye colour : Green.
Hair colour : Anything
Short or long hair : Shoulder length?


Part 10:What Were You Doing?

1 minute ago : On the phone
1 hour ago : In a shopping mall
1 month ago : Can't remember
1 year ago : Celebrating New year.


Part 11:Finish The Sentences

I love : the feeling of truly being loved. I guess that what everyone wants.
I feel : confused. Sad. Excited. Anxious. Tired
I miss : Malaysia and home already.
I need : to let go.


Part 12:Tag 5 People
------------------------

Sorry so not sporting lar.

No comments: