Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Felicità

No more emo stuff ok?

By the way? Since when I'm in the category emo?

It was Mei Shan and Grace's birthday party last Friday.

Happy Birthday girls. Sweet 16teen.






For the Kay Poh girls. Dedicated to you.


Ok. I got something for Teng Han Liang. =)



My brother and I went to Genting Highlands with my grandparents.



Ok random kiddo facts I picked up from friends and the crazy ideas we thought up as kids.

When I was a kid, I thought...

That when I eat a watermelon seed, A watermelon tree/plant will grow on my head.
-Teng Han Liang & Peng Han Hwa (Nonsense brothers. Since when watermelon grows on trees?)

I should never step on the lines of the tiles in the shopping centre or I'll get electrocuted.
-Ok I'm guilty of this one. =P

I should not go near clowns.
-Reasonable enough, Stephanie.

I may not seem like the person who likes kids, but I think we shouldn't hate them. They are innocent although they poop and make bollocks of noise. Where do we all come from? The idiots...

No comments: