Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Friendship, A Scion Of Royalty

Did you read the article that Malaysia has too holidays? I have to agree with that. I mean why do we need a holiday for the most useless reasons?
On the other hand, I like it for the siesta or relaxing day I'm gonna have. =)

If I had my way... there should be a day for remembering your friends.

Friend's Day.

No presents. It's a day to spend with your friends. Friends that you speak eye to eye and no hidden skeletons in your closets.

A captured moment says more than a thousand words.




Posers alert. Haha.


I don't get the look on the guy on the left. Zhuo Li you mastered the art of posing.


Observe Vinser and Han Liang's constipated faces.



My class. Some place I'm proud of being in. Knowing these wacky and crazy people really was a joy. Something hard for me to forget.

P.s. Sorry Stephanie about that shot.

No comments: