Tuesday, July 25, 2006

wOo...

Me wake up... me feel like caveman... me grumpy... me hit dumb bruduh and smash bruduh's skull.
That's what you get when you try to wake me up in the early wee hours of Saturday... for my brother's case la.

Sunday...
I went rock climbing to celebrate I-Lyn's birthday... met two of her quirky friends... made me want to go to MC more. Really enjoyed it. Something different.

Monday...
Almost everyone dreads to go for assembly. Especially when you have to listen to our headmistress drone on and on... (She's a nice person but boring). It was the opening ceremony for a soccorthon fund raising event. The Dato' from the Damansara district made the event a tad bit more interesting when he gave his speech. Not being mean, but when he spoke, it was as if he had a duck squeaker stuck in his throat... and obviously everyone was stiffling their laughter... I got told off for laughing by a prefect who was also laughing himself. tut tut.

Tuesday...
This is the day that i remember that I sit with a mental patient from Tanjung Rambutan that needs me to feed him his pills every 2 hours. I dunno whether i pity him or myself. Aiyo... I really kena from the girls sitting in front of me and beside me when they (Chong Sheng, Han Hwa and the rest of the buggers) play and I don't do anything. Just today, Thomas, Kai Ming, Han Hwa, Wai Yew and Chong Sheng was folding newspaper pellets and firing at each other across the class. Gawsh...

By the way... today is I-Lyn's birthday.
I'm glad to know you, a person who asks me to chill always but sendiri also dunno how to chill. =)
Sorry for being a slave driver and a irritable bugger when planning the games last year...

No comments: