Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Great week actually... all is well

The past few days were great... as in it isn't so bad as the previous one. I probably pissed off many ppl in the week but all is well in the end I hope. I probably pissed Han Hwa, so serious, sorry la. All is well with my problems and life will be back to normal. Just have to suck up your pride and talk to someone about your problems. I'm just as cool (as in I'm calm but you can apply the other meaning) as I can be. Jokes throughout the week. Me being called as MB as usual... idiot Kai Ming. The diagnostic test was complete rubbish. Not being big headed... but it was kinda wasting time.

Sunday was ok... but Su' Ryn quit the worship team and aiyo... I have to redo the worship team thing again. I-Lyn you sing very well la... can worship lead. Aiyo... can't belive I volunteered to sing. I told you all I am mental. =)

Me now smiling real wide... Ppl will probably think I'm mental. but seriously I'm real glad of this is over.

Have to study la... Brian studying 3 hours... kudos to him.

No comments: